Saturday, March 12, 2011

ALHAMDULILLAH..:)

last friday..on 11th of March..we had a great day..we had PSYCHOLOGY PORTFOLIO DAY..it was the great and enjoy event ever!! everybody had done their jobs very well..Somehow I think..being a psychology student it teach me how to manage my time wisely..everybody seems very hardworking to produce their educational product and we do have other assignments to do as well but still can perform our best in every courses..:)

Why I want to be a Psychology Student.


1. First year: Without having prior knwledge or any idea on what actually Psychology is...I always answering people by saying....being a Psychology student, I love to study human behaviour n mental processes :(

2.Fourth year: Being a fourth year student...I realized that Psychology is not only study about human behaviour and mental processes..we learn so many thing..psychology teach me how to be responsible and be professional in doing any kind of job :)

I already fall in love with Psychology:). I really love Psychology..

1 comment:

  1. somehow i think that..Psychology is much more interesting than doing Finance ;( This is due to my financial calculator which cost rm 150, cannot function properly and always provide wrong answer!! being a psychology student..although human behavior is quite complicated..it's actually interesting:)

    -this is my personal view..SaeY

    ReplyDelete